Friday, September 19, 2008

Fall Hunting Season

"Those who hunt have a few preparations they need to start making now." - Gallimaufree, Suburban Survival
So begins a blog titled "Fall Hunting Season". I'm not a hunter and this is a serious problem if I ever had to live off the land or sea. I'd love to learn but past attempts at fishing have not been fruitful. I lack the patience to wait for fish or game like my father and grandfather. My wife jokes that my hunting skills are limited to what I can catch at grocery stores and fast food take-out.

Bottom Line
If you are a hunter or are interested in hunting I recommend Gallimaufree's article for suggestions on preparing for a new hunting season.

If you are not a hunter then create a long lasting food store in your basement, closets, etc. People in small apartments have used the space under their beds, inside suitcases, under tables, etc. Anything that is empty space to store emergency food. If you're planing for really long term survival, store seeds for future gardens.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home