Tuesday, July 28, 2009

One Year Anniversary

“The powers in charge keep us in a perpetual state of fear keep us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor with the cry of grave national emergency. Always there has been some terrible evil to gobble us up if we did not blindly rally behind it by furnishing the exorbitant sums demanded. Yet, in retrospect, these disasters seem never to have happened, seem never to have been quite real.” Douglas MacArthur

One year ago I started this blog while unemployed. It was fun to start a new hobby (blogging) and there was the hope that Google ads might make me some money (it didn’t). I’ve learned a lot preparing the daily topics and can use my archive as a resource for many common emergency situations.

I’ve also learned that there are many, many preparedness blogs out there. Some better written, some worse. Some more interesting, some less. I’m proud of my blog but sadly it never caught on with the public. Comments have been very few.

Bottom Line

It takes time to blog properly and now that I’m employed I need to focus on my job. At this point I'll only post only when I find new topics worth covering. I’ll try to ensure that there are at least three articles a week. Perhaps a M-W-F schedule.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home