Sunday, July 12, 2009

Personal Day

"The time has come," the Walrus said,"To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--Of cabbages--and kings--And why the sea is boiling hot--And whether pigs have wings." - Lewis Carroll

Several times in my life people have said I look like Bill Gates. Too bad my career in computing programming was not as successful financially. I've also been called a geek many times. In defense I've never used a pocket protector (but have lost some shirts to ink pens overflowing)!

There is a video by Weird Al Yankovic that I find hillarious but also scary for accurately capturing my lifestyle. It's called "White and Nerdy". www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6eswhgOKk

Chess team, yes
Collect comics, yes
Star Wars, yes (movies, not the collectibles)
Stephen Hawkings, yes
Math equations and Calculus for fun, yes
Pascal (yes), Java (yes), Klingon (no)
Star Trek, yes
MC Escher, yes
Pi (7 places)
Renaissance Fair, yes
D&D, yes
Mine sweeper, yes
Ping Pong, yes
Monty Python and the Holy Grail, yes
Bowling, yes
Donny Osmond!

Bottom Line
July 28 will be the one year anniversary of this blog. Please let me know if you find it helpful and worth continuing. Given the lack of comments and readership I may cut back to weekly updates.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany Wacaser said...

I really appreciate the variety of the posts. They are often very thought-provoking and informative. I'm sorry I haven't been such a consistent commenter, things have been crazy around here! My own blogs have been sadly neglected.

July 13, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home