Monday, August 9, 2010

Lost Cell Phone

(sung to the tune of "Do you hear what I hear")
Said the people at the grocery store,
Do you hear what I hear,
While we are waiting to check out?
Some lady on a cell phone,
I have never met her, I don't think,
But I've learned her bedroom is pink,
And today she'll visit her shrink.

Last week I lost my cellphone - still no clue where it might be. I called the phone company to lock down the number so it can not be used and abused if found by someone unscrupulous.

I've been wonder what I could have done differently to help someone return the phone.

1. Keep it fully charged. Before the lock down calls to the phone went direct to voice mail indicating that the phone was out of power.

2. Lack of charge will also prevent someone from looking at my phone settings or caller list to find the owner of the phone.

3. Could I have put my home number on the phone? Where? There is not much unused space on the inside and anything attached to the outside will likely wear off. Perhaps I should engrave my home # on the outside of the phone?

Bottom Line

Any other thoughts for helping a lost phone find its way home in the future?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home