Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What's your gas mileage?


Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
~Steven Wright
Do you find gas mileage difficult to calculate? Have you ever wondered if your mileage is worse in the summer with the A/C on? Then try out http://www.fuelly.com/.

You'll need to create an account and confirm your email address. Once that is established, log-in and begin tracking mileage. In my case I chose to use the odometer setting (in miles) and gas (in gallons). When I fill up I'll write the odometer setting on the pump receipt and enter the information when I get home. According to the site I should get 30 mpg on the highway. I wonder if I do?

Bottom Line

Gas is expensive and getting worse. Do you know what your gas mileage is? Is it time to get a newer car?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home