Saturday, September 10, 2011

What Blogs would you like to See?

Saturday in the park
I think it was the Fourth of July
-Chicago lyrics
I was looking at my Google statistics for the first time in ages for this blog.

In three years I've earned $1.44 from people clicking on ads. Better than zero but Google won't even make a payment until the amount reaches $10. I'm not allowed to ask people to click on ads so I won't.

The most popular blogs posts so far are:

Don't eat that armadillo! with 801 hits.
Throat Exercises for CPAP user with 654 hits
Most Boring Day in History with 569 hits

Not much of a common theme there. Who could have guessed that an article on leprosy and Armadillos would be #1?

Bottom Line

What topics would you like to see more of? Please add a comment and let me know.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home