Monday, September 19, 2011

Where to get Free Stuff

“The truth shall make you free, but first it shall make you angry”
-unknown
Is money tight? Are you living on a limited budget? Then I suggest Where to Get Free Stuff: Mega Guide to freebies at
http://www.wealthinformatics.com/2011/08/19/where-to-get-free-stuff-freebie-guide/

It includes
  • Free travel resources like free bike rentals, free tour guides, free lodging and free showers.
  • Free entertainment: movies, TV, music, and museums
  • Free samples of health and beauty supplies
  • Free items on your birthday
  • Free information: books, magazines, online courses, etc.
  • Free technology
  • Free financial advice
  • and more
Bottom Line

As a teen I loved buying books (soft cover - I'm not crazy enough to pay hard cover prices). My dad said, why not use the public library, it's free. But I liked the idea of owning books I wanted to read and reread. This changed mid-way through college when my book collection was stolen from the dorm's summer storage area. I was not going to buy the books a second time and now use the library instead.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home