Friday, December 11, 2009

Winterize Your Car 2

“Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you? But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window”- Steve Bluestone

In the first year of this blog I wrote extensively about preparedness. I recommend starting at the very beginning with the Rule of Threes if you're looking for the fundamentals of preparedness.

I've also written on many specific topics and recommend the topical key words on the right side of the blog to find posts on go-kits, car safety, winter driving and so on.

Today I'll encourage you check out two of my earlier posts that are important as Winter approaches.

Winterize Your Car

Stocking your car for Winter

Bottom Line

My brother-in-law in Winnipeg was amazed that he did not yet have snow on the ground for Thanksgiving. Winter comes early for some people.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home